- December - no meeting
- January 15 - Part two of the stratigraphy class by Tom Nolan. We are heading out to the US-285 road cut to see if we can find the same strata that the kids measured along I-70 in November.
- February 19 - We will visit the new pterosaur exhibit opening in Ft. Collins.
- March 19 - Scientific illustration with Gary Raham and Cheryl McCutcheon
- April 16 - Blake Sullivan will lead a program on microfossils. The kids will be able to look for microfossils from several locations and photograph their finds.
- May 21 - Lou Taylor is joining us for a presentation on ancient mammals.
For the summer, we will have several field trips to collect fossils.
For more information, please email PaleoZone.